Monday, December 15, 2008

Republicans Have Social Lives?

The answer to that question shouldn’t be yes… They should stay in, they should order pizza, they should watch Fox News, and they should argue about how conservative unattractiveness… Barack Obama could have had his own bunny squadron… Meanwhile, I think the GOP stands for Geeks On Parade…
Every time I see a picture of Republicans, their expression is always surprised... Listen, everyone, I know you're not photographed that often (I'll bite my tongue as to why you're not...), but cameras don't bite...
This is that old Sesame Street game, which one doesn’t belong… The kitten in black can clearly dress, she’s cute… Why would she hang out with these people… More important question… Why would she want that much weight on her booty?
The typical Republican photo… A guy, smiling cheesy, thinking wow, I’ve never had girls around me before… What do I do?

No comments: