Sunday, December 14, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Forever 21

Christmas is, without question, the most demanding holiday. You have holiday parties, family commitments, friend commitments, shopping… All of this before the actual day and dinner… With so much of your precious time already budgeted, the very last thing you want to do is look when you are shopping… Sure, you can browse… But, if it’s a busy day and you’re not sure what you’re shopping for, you want the suggestions right in front of you…

Forever 21 will not accommodate you… Not only are their sales associates nonexistent (literally no one walking the floor when I was shopping), their collection is miserable… Yes, there are a few cute items, a shirt or jacket or dress I could see myself buying. Unfortunately, these items are few and far between… I would estimate the ratio of cute items found to time spent in the store was one for every ten minutes and this is definitely not what you want at Christmas…

If you have two hours to kill, walk into Forever 21 and you might walk out with a full shopping bag. But (and I’m speaking only for myself on this one), I cant remember the last holiday season I had even one hour to kill…

No comments: