Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Abercrombie

I assume (and I could be wrong), that everyone seeks to get along with his or her coworkers. I assume (and I could be wrong), that one of the reasons people like or dislike their jobs, that they look forward or don’t look forward to work is talking with coworkers. And finally, I assume (and I know I’m not wrong), that conversations between coworkers, now matter how fun or important, should never take place at the expense of helping a prospective customer…

Abercrombie employees need to learn that lesson. During the thirty minutes I spent in their store, a male and female sales associate stood at the front of the store talking. They never looked at me, they never interrupted themselves to ask if I needed help, they were practically sharing shoes… Thankfully, Abercrombie’s clothes were so spectacular, the collection’s greatness was so obvious, that I honestly didn’t need their help (imagine if I had needed it)…

Specifically, I recommend their collared shirts ($69.50-$80)… The design is classic Abercrombie… Subtle and understated with colors that will compliment and expand any wardrobe… If your goal this holiday season is to make your boyfriend into that guy whose fashion is envied, you need to buy from this collection.

No comments: