Sunday, December 14, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Aeropostale

Aeropostale is constant. They are not the must have clothing line, yet they are ever present in every twenty-year-old’s wardrobe… The Aeropostale t-shirt that matches your hoodie… The Aeropostale jeans you pull from a pile and throw on only minutes before meeting your friends… Nothing about their collections ever screams flash or greatness… However, their consistency is remarkable…

That consistency continues this season to my great disappointment… This year’s collection is not a mess, it is not memorable… It is simply there… You want to buy it, because you have bought Aeropostale in the past. But, you don’t want to buy it, because nothing invests your imagination… It is as if the company took their staple status for granted… They produced an unremarkable line and hoped the consumer wouldn’t notice…

I did. I also noticed their terrible sales associates. They were scatted throughout the store… I assume they had knowledge of the product on the shelves…. Unfortunately, none asked if I needed anything… I don’t think they could have salvaged my opinion of the collection… but I think an effort was required…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post.!! Well, Aeropostale clothing one of the most popular brands of clothing in the United States.