Sunday, December 14, 2008

Easton Evaluation: The Buckle

If you read us everyday (and I know most of you do), you will remember that I praised (actually gushed about) Christian Audigier. Imagine my surprise, when amongst the bland collections and putrid sales associates, I walked into The Buckle, which not only prominently displayed the Audigier\Ed Hardy line, but also featured an adorable and extremely thoughtful sales associate.

Both the Buckle’s men’s and women’s collections are stellar. Featuring unique designers, who are clearly not afraid of a risk (refreshing considering many of the safe, sorry ensembles I had thus far), the collections perfectly blend casual hoodies and jeans with explosively colored selections, which are perfect for the nightlife. Whatever the taste of your significant other, you will find the perfect statement clothing to match their personality.

For men, I recommend the BKE London Sweater ($56.50) and the Division E Crown t-shirt ($54.50). For women, I recommend the Billabong Stephens coat ($89.50) and the Daytrip Rose top ($26.50). Truthfully, I could recommend so many more… However, I suggest you venture into the Buckle… You’ll love every minute…

No comments: