Monday, December 15, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Pac Sun

I have a confession. I have never worked retail. I have never spent a six to ten hour day folding, pricing, unpacking clothes, walking the same floor, staring at the same four walls… Still, I feel I must give some advice to those who do… When a customer walks into your store and you see them, asking “Hi, how are you” does not count as doing your job. It never has. It never will. You might try “Hi, is there anything I can help you find” or “Hi, is there anything you want to ask me”… That would be doing your job…

I have been asked would I give a positive review to a retailer even though their sales associates fit this airhead description… Here is your proof that I would… Despite their useless ornaments who were pricing and folding, Pac Sun’s collection is outstanding. While they do have a tendency to fall into the to many print shirts trap (in both men’s and women’s), their shirts and thermals are impressive.

While pattern and texture, heavy or light print, are a matter of personal choice, you will be able to find the perfect wardrobe foundation in their collections… With their thermals priced two for $40, now would be an excellent time to walk in, ignore their salespeople, and scoop them up…

No comments: