Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Victoria’s Secret

Victoria’s Secret is a marvel. They are an unexplainable marvel. You would assume that their popularity, their ability to constantly remake their image as something more than merely a sexy lingerie store, would evaporate at some point. Yet, I can say without question, that they have impressed me once again. Their Pink Collection is among the best compilations I have reviewed. Jackets, hoodies, or velour sweats… Each could top any product collection assembled this season.

I must say something about their something about their sales associates, which in contrast to the clothing were not spectacular. Several associates were arrayed on the floor… They weren’t all huddled behind a counter (like some stores, I will be talking about in future posts)… Unfortunately, they weren’t exactly helpful. Yes, one did ask how I was (not can I help you with anything, simply how are you)… but no one asked if I needed any help… While I knew was seeking, this is still one of the few marks against what was an incredible shopping experience.

Back to the Pink collection. Their hoodies are exquisite ($34.50-$68.50). Gorgeous design… Gorgeous color schemes…The perfect compliment to any wardrobe. Equally immaculate are the velour sweats ($38.50)… A beautiful, form-fitting ensemble that will capture every girlfriend’s heart and flatter her every curve… They are the perfect stay in; relax with a movie and Chinese food outfit…

Without question, my favorite item, I cannot show you a picture of… (This is because I cant find the item on their website)… Amongst all the beautiful, decadent items within their store, one item announced it’s presence above anything else… A magnificent, sparkle emblazoned jacket ($148), which read “Everything That Glitters Is Pink.”

Like every other discussed item, the jacket is perfection… If I can find a picture, I will certainly post it… If you shop Victoria’s Secret, your holiday will be equally perfect.

No comments: