Saturday, December 13, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Lacoste

Style and attitude are not mutually exclusive. If clothing is hotter, trendier, or more expensive, the person wearing said clothing will carry themselves as thought they are a postgraduate degree better than another person… Their income, intelligence… Who cares? Thy have a logo of some kind on their shirt… Sadly, this style arrogance is not reserved for those only wearing the clothing… It extends to the people selling the clothing….

Lacoste’s men’s collection was exquisite. I would especially recommend their collared long sleeve shirts ($65.99). Originally priced at $110, their colors schemes are bold and original… They are the perfect gift for the boyfriend who needs to makeover his wardrobe or the preppy dresser, who is simply seeking to expand his…

I know you’re asking what does my first paragraph have to do with my second, other than I mentioned price? As I departed the store, a sales associate approached me and asked snidely “Were you not looking to buy anything tonight?” When I informed her I was only browsing, she quipped, “When you’re ready to make decisions come back.”

I hope she knows I won’t be… Sales associates, and I am speaking to all of you now… Do not act offended or as if it was a waste of your time for a customer to enter and not buy anything… It wasn’t a waste of your time, especially if the person comes back… Customers don’t exist for you, you exist for them…

No comments: