Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Apple

When one shops fashion, their questions are simple. What pants should I wear with this shirt? What would this shirt match? Does this shirt look good on me? When one shops technology, the questions are much more complex. Constructive, thorough answers are required. Imagine my surprise when, after ten minutes in the Apple store, I still had not had a sales associate approach me. Imagine had I been a customer actually confused as to what laptop would work with my digital camera… without even the hint of a courteous staff, I might have given into my frustration, exited, and quickly forgotten any inclination of ever returning to Apple.

While their sales staff is miserable, Apple’s new I-Pod collection is a masterpiece. With excellent new features and a stellar new color line, the Nano-cromatic ($148) is the perfect accessory or upgrade for any music lover. I recommend purchasing one… But, please don’t have any questions… you wont get them answered…

No comments: