Friday, December 12, 2008

Easton Evaluation: New York & Company

The only thing worse than a terrible sales staff? A pathetic collection which exceeds the sales associates. New York and Company wins in both categories. I spent twenty minutes in the store, during which I found only one shirt I thought was semi-cute. In those twenty minutes, the sales associates remained huddled behind a counter. They didn’t anything, I don’t even think they looked at me. Not that they could have talked me into buying the filth… But, I assume they are earning a salary to do more than ring up sales (which I cant imagine there are many of)…

If one looked very hard (and I mean very hard) throughout Easton or Polaris, they might find a collection that was worse. However, I don’t think I will need to apologize to New York and Company any time soon… Whether it was misplaced items (ruffles or over done collars) on tops or skirts my grandmother might wear… New York and Company was a truly deplorable experience… Twenty minutes of my life they should be required to pay me for…

No comments: