Friday, December 12, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Sony Style

Admittedly, I did not browse every item within Sony Style… I was very targeted in my search for a digital camera. While I cannot judge Sony’s overall collection, I can speak with certainty about their sales associates… Thy were one of the most courteous, thorough staffs that I encountered. They explained the differences between cameras, why one was superior to the other… A sales associate was even thoughtful enough to show me how to use the software that would come with my camera…

Ultimately, based on everything I was shown and told, I would recommend the Cyber Shot series ($129-$329)… With impressive features, such as touch screens, and an extensive color array (my personal favorite was the red), they are the perfect upgrade for seasoned shooters or the perfect introduction for aspiring paparazzi…

No comments: