Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Ann Taylor & Zales

Ann Taylor’s salesperson was among those most thoughtful and thorough I encountered… She was specific and detail oriented, pointing out the potential steals and explaining any item that I had my gorgeous brown eyes on… Their service was superb.

Their product is another story. Although their sweaters (several of which were marked down to $14.89) are outstanding, the rest of their collection leaves something to be desired. It is scattered between frumpy and trendy and half the time, I found myself asking would my grandmother wear this? I recommend browsing their store, but if you are reshaping your wardrobe, look elsewhere…

Zales was delightful. The salesperson was courteous and engaging. She remained as interested in the conversation as the sale, which is the key to any good jeweler. If personal attention is high on your list of priorities, I recommend Zales.

Their product was also satisfactory. While they overdue gold and lack for accessories other than rings and necklaces, the Open Hearts Collection is stellar. Starting at $39 in price, there is something within the collection to fit any budget. There is also something in the collection that any girl would want to have. The placement of diamonds and the truly unique crafting make Open Hearts a must buy this Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peace be with you