Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Easton Evaluation: Andrew’s Jewelers & Godiva

The phrase is said one hundred different ways… I’m just browsing; I’m not looking for anything specific, I’m just getting ideas…. Whatever the words, they should not be a cue for sales people to stay huddled in a corner discussing whatever they are discussing. Andrew’s Jewelers, unfortunately, never learned that lesson, making them the worst of Easton

Their product was acceptable. The rings were eye catching and the watches looked somewhat appealing… As for price and specifics, I can’t comment, because they remained huddled in their corner… Friendly advice, when a customer walks through the door, you may want to earn your salary…

Godiva had similar communication issues…. Then again, what can you really say about chocolate (I could say a lot, considering I was hungry at the time). Their selection is impressive, from the package of a bear with chocolate ($24) to the signature eighteen-piece truffle set ($36), which looked exquisite. I recommend purchasing the truffles, if only to motivate you for the post holiday workouts.

No comments: