Sunday, June 7, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: How much of your writing is meant to provoke and how much of it do you actually believe?
A: That's the second secret I'll never tell... (You know you love me)…

Q: Will Gossip CBUS ever include photography with your columns?
A: Gossip CBUS is seven months old… As such, coverage opportunities and philosophies are altered and debated on an almost daily basis… Photography is an important aspect for any experience and it’s an aspect that will be incorporated into this website in the future… In what manner is still undetermined…

Q: How will you cover the Park Street Festival?
A: Absolutely, Gossip CBUS will cover the Park Street Festival… We will have an announcement on Wednesday (June 10)…

No comments: