Sunday, April 19, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: Can’t wait for Stealth & Style 2… When will it be posted?
A: Stealth & Style 2 shopping will occur between April 23-25. The reactions will begin appearing on April 27.

Q: You covered the Clippers opening day… So did everyone else… What is your rest of the season plan?
A: As I have stated previously, our coverage will include specific notable contests and the social aspect. With the new park and venues competing for the post contest crowd, I assume that our coverage will be extensive. However, every event is subject to scheduling.

Q: I haven’t seen anything on here about the spring game… Will you have any coverage?
A: The Ohio State spring game, the contest itself and it’s social aspect, is one of the most treasured and unique events in this city. While we are undetermined concerning the coverage angle, there will be coverage… I promise…

No comments: