Friday, April 24, 2009

Always Live

With Lodge Bar’s dance floor and walkways crushed, I sought a stable reporting refuge… I acquired the perfect position, across from Gonzo, on the stage, and next to Joe (whom I’ve mentioned previously)… Joe is the second smartest and potentially the most informative person at Lodge Bar… We observe the crowd (and the bunnies), swap opinions, and he imparts the employee experience (which is valuable, as I tell their stories)…

While bunnies were omnipresent this evening, Alexa once again reduced most… The intoxicating tart, who was walking the floor with a tray of jello shots and a can of whipped cream, appeared more personable and scrumptious than our previous encounters (which I didn’t think was possible)… Without question, the most memorable moment of the evening was when Assistant General Manager Trevor Day, Alexa, and I discussed her potentially spraying the crowd with whipped cream… The idea was a joke, but one I supported…

No comments: