Monday, January 26, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: Will Gossip CBUS ever have a mobile updates option?
A: While we don’t have a specific mobile option, we do have a Facebook group, which if you join, can send updates to your phone. This will not send every post to your phone, but you will receive all breaking news updates, assuming you have facebook mobile (which is very easy to start)…

Q: How do you choose which events to twitter from?
A: If we run multiple items for an event or the event is extremely unique (such as Kourtney Kardashian at Lodge Bar), we will update live from that. Also, if Gossip CBUS has sponsored the event, in the case of the Back 2 School Party, we will update live from that. Honestly, it depends on the event and whether we think there is enough material for interesting live updates, which would not take away from a column for the website.

Q: I have a blog also. If I sent you one my articles, would you publish it?
A: Obviously, that would depend on the content… However, Gossip CBUS is always seeking to expand our content base… If you have written something that you think we’ll love, send it…

No comments: