Sunday, June 28, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: I’ve heard several rumors concerning your week away? Can you explain your absence?
A: Our previous post is an explanation. No additional statement will be issued.

Q: Red White and Boom is this city’s signature evening. How will you cover it?
A: Red White and Boom is this city’s most anticipated and spectacular event… We will have an announcement on Monday (June 29)…

Q: I’m a follower of yours on twitter and I noticed you’re approaching your 5,000th tweet… Anything special planned?
A: As with previous milestones, Gossip CBUS will have an announcement. We anticipate crossing our 5,000th post amidst Red White and Boom.

No comments: