Sunday, February 8, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: Will Gossip CBUS have Valentine’s Day coverage?
A: We will have announcements on Wednesday and Friday about events that are taking place… As for twitter coverage or wraps, that is also tentatively scheduled, but remains subject to change…

Q: I saw on your site that Juicy Campus shut down. Does this help or hurt Gossip CBUS?
A: Obviously, any readers who read that site that now read us as a result of that shut down, helps Gossip CBUS. With that said, Juicy Campus and Gossip CBUS service two entirely different tastes… Juicy Campus was unchecked, unverified filth, which occasionally bordered on slander… Gossip CBUS is so much more… Again, we expect some readers from their shut down… But, if anyone is here looking for the same type of material, you wont find
it…

No comments: