Saturday, December 27, 2008

Crime Remains the Same

I take four (relaxing) days off…I come back and the headlines are the same… Number nineteen… I know, I know, several wrote me about incidents that occurred over the break (meaning the number could be about thirty)… but I didn’t read about it… I’m not writing about it…

NBC 4: Shortly after 7 a.m., officers responded to a report of a home invasion and shots fired at an apartment on Lindendale Drive in the Lindendale Apartments… The apartment complex is located near the Wilson Road exit on Interstate 70. According to police, multiple shots were fired during the incident, but no one inside the home was hit or injured. A police sergeant said robbery detectives are still trying to determine exactly what happened and what, if any, charges will be filed. Police said it appears that the suspects know the victims. At least one man was put into handcuffs and put in the back of a Columbus police cruiser.

No comments: