Sunday, February 22, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: What does Lodge Bar All-Access mean?
A: Lodge Bar All-Access will be a unique view of the preparation, execution, and wrap of the Snowed Inn event (February 27). Via twitter, Gossip CBUS will take you inside one hour before and one hour after Lodge’s doors open and close. You will score a rare private peak into one of the bet venues in this city.

Q: I enjoyed your Blue Jackets-Red Wings twitter live? Will you be doing anything similar in the future?
A: While that depends on other scheduled events and commitments, Gossip CBUS also really enjoyed our Blue Jackets night out and the feedback it stirred… With several notable upcoming contests including Calgary, Vancouver, and a pair of rematches with Detroit (one of which is an NBC telecast), I would bet on another evening with Rick Nash…

Q: How does Gossip CBUS choose which events to cover?
A: I would love to say this is a complicated process that takes days if not weeks… It’s not… It’s honestly about what concepts sound interesting… Charity events take precedence over other events and venues and events we have promoted, take precedence over those we have not promoted… But, after that, it’s about concept…

No comments: