Wednesday, February 4, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: I loved the Easton Evaluation series. Is something similar planned for Polaris?
A: While Easton and Polaris have many of the same stores, there are enough differences that a matching version of the Easton Evaluation series at Polaris would be impossible. With that said, we are planning trips to both malls (and maybe even Tuttle Crossing) in the future…

Q: Will Gossip CBUS ever twitter from two events on the same night?
A: Technically, we already have… We posted updates from the NBC4 Toy Drive ands the Christian Audigier Fashion Celebration… We will likely have live updates from multiple locations, on the same night, in the future… However, we will likely never twitter from multiple locations simultaneously…

Q: Is Gossip CBUS available on my cell phone?
A: Unless your phone is from the mid-1990’s, you should be able to. In our initial weeks, we were not available on all carriers. However, that problem (to my knowledge) has been corrected. If you can’t receive us through your phone, please contact us…

No comments: