Sunday, December 28, 2008

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: I’ve noticed Frog, Bear, & Wild Boar, Lodge Bar, McFadden’s, and Sugar are the only locations mentioned. Why is this?
A: They are the bars which have sent us promotional material. Gossip Cbus will never limit ourselves in any area, particularly in working with venues. If you haven’t seen your favorite place mentioned on here, its not our fault!!


Q: How do I get my bar mentioned on Gossip Cbus?
A: You have two very simple solutions. (1) Tell your favorite bar’s promotions person to send us material (the e-mail address is on the site people!)… If a bar sends us material, we may not run all of it, but I promise we will run something… (2) If you cant get them motivated, send it to us yourself… Dates, times, cover charges, themes… Whatever you feel is relevant, make sure we know about it…

Q: You’ve mentioned events… Tell me more.
A: Since Gossip Cbus is committed to nightlife coverage in Columbus, we want to work with groups and venues on unique promotional events that will pack in people and jointly spread the word about their business and our website. While we are working on several events for February and early spring, we have not yet began our summer calendar, so suggestions are always welcome…

Q: How do I contribute to Gossip Cbus?
A: If you are out and having fun, doesn’t matter when or where, tell us about it. We cover a lot of ground, but tips and submissions (which we’ve received dozens of) are always appreciated. Photos, videos, stories… Anything you feel we might like, send it!!!

Q: Can I work for Gossip Cbus?
A: Yes you can. We’ve only begun to bring together a staff (we’re twenty-eight days old people, give us a break…)… If you like writing or photography or simply having fun, e-mail us and join… It’s always fun adding to the team…

No comments: