Sunday, May 31, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: Lodge Bar and Crown Princess Kadi have “separated?” What’s the real story?
A: Gossip CBUS has conducted a comprehensive investigation into this occurrence… We have considered every option and viewpoint and have decided that the best interests of everyone are maintained through silence.

Q: Since Lodge Bar and Crown Princess Kadi have separated, will anyone assume her title?
A: As I said, Crown Princess Kadi was this website’s initial superstar… She was the most referenced superstar and the first person I dealt with on an everyday basis… As of this typing, she has exited the industry… If she ever returns, she retains her title… If she never returns, her title remains vacant…

Q: Gossip CBUS broke Sugar Bar hosting Paris Hilton. How will you cover the event?
A: Obviously, Paris Hilton’s appearance is monumental and there will be coverage… We will have an announcement on Wednesday (June 3)…

No comments: