Monday, March 2, 2009

You Have Questions... I Have Answers

Since Gossip Cbus began, I’ve been swamped with e-mail (thanks for the love)… While I’ve tried to give individual responses to several, I also know that some of the questions are questions others may have and thus, answering them publicly would be better… Therefore, from time to time, I will answer questions where everyone can see them…

Q: I really enjoyed Snowed Inn. What’s up next?
A: Gossip CBUS is discussing possible events with several venues. We will likely have an announcement on another event within the next month.

Q: I plan on attending the Arnold Classic this weekend. Will Gossip CBUS have any coverage?
A: We will have announcements on Thursday (March 5) about events that are taking place… As for twitter coverage or wraps, that is in the decision process…

Q: This Saturday, the Blue Jackets and Red Wings meet for the last time this season. Will Gossip CBUS cover this?
A: Yes, we will have coverage of the Blue Jackets final regular season meeting with the Red Wings. As for specific coverage details, expect those on Thursday.

No comments: